Tuesday 17 January 2012

A Lot Can Happen

A lot can happen, as they say. So what has happened to me? Well... a lot! In fact, just about everything has changed, and I think it's for the better!

Soulful Toaster has a whole new outlook and direction too...




For a long time I would sit and think, "one day I will have a little shop and I'll restore and sell vintage furniture"....

Then, something happened and I thought,
"what am I waiting for"?!

So, I've been running around finding lots of retro goodies, cleaning them, fixing, up-cycling and painting.I'm not quite there yet, a long way and a lot of hard work to go, but, I'm really enjoying things and have had lots of lovely feedback on the items, which is really encouraging.

I truly hope this year will bring me good luck and opportunities and I can continue to do the things which make me happy. And I wish the same for all of you
!

No comments:

Post a Comment